Hardwood Oak Sport Floor System: Artimex Sport hardwood oak parquet is made from a layer of spruce wood beams with a thickness of 25 mm, provided at the bottom with rubber feet for better shockdamping. - Follow the OSB layer thickness of 15 mm and above this the solid oak, with a thickness of 20 mm. - Total thickness of construction is 68 mm; After installation the floor is polished. Artimex Hardwood Floor provides high shock absorption greater than 55% for the players safety and a ball rebound of 92% for a good game. It can be also installed in fitness, dance and squash rooms. See drawing of construction. Request a cotation. Installation throughout Europe. See project Gallery.
GRABOFLEX 251/T Thickness: 4.4mm
GRABOFLEX 256/T Thickness: 6.0mm
GRABOSPORT XTREME Thickness: 8mm
GRABOSPORT WOOD Thickness: 6mm
These surfaces are suitable for sport halls.
CASALI - PAVISINT
- two-component polyurethanic covering
- combination of a rubber granule deck and polyurethane resin based finish in the best choice for both quality and versatility.
- available colours: red, green, other colours on request
- room temperature: min. 10?C ? max. 40?C
- humidity: max. 80%
- temperature of the laying surface : min. 10?C ? max. 40?C
- recommended consumption per sqm: 2.7kg of ready to use product
- maximum hardening time : 12 ? 24h
- SPORTEC Standard is used as elastic-layer in point-elastic sports flooring systems.
- Its special cushion properties are indeed recommended for multipurpose.
- Fine rubber granules and recycled rubber fibres bonded with polyurethane elastomer
- Colour: black
- Relative density :: ca. 770kg/m3 / SOFT NL ca. 700kg/m3
- Material strength :: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 12mm (+/- 0.3mm)
- width - (+/- 1.5%)